Anthem offers FREE concierge healthcare visits to select plan members
Learn more about the program at Sip & Greet event on February 22 – click here for more info!
St. Charles County Ambulance District [SCCAD] paramedics do much more than respond to 911 emergency calls and take patients to the hospital. The best emergency response is one that never has to happen!
The primary purpose of Mobile Integrated Healthcare programs are to provide more efficient, coordinated healthcare services directly to patients on location and minimize unnecessary trips to the hospital and reduce frequent admissions for the same conditions
Specially trained SCCAD paramedics help patients better manager their healthcare, navigate their network of primary care and specialty providers, and achieve their wellness goals. This is achieved through free home visits where our paramedics (with your permission) may:
- Measure your blood pressure, vital signs and perform a physical assessment
- Provide immunizations
- Educate and help you understand and manage any chronic condition
- Educate and help you understand your medications
- Discuss your diet and weight goals
- Address any patient or family healthcare questions or concerns
- Help with finding primary care and specialty providers within your network
- Provide a home safety and fall risk assessment
Please complete the information request below for more information on this free concierge healthcare program available to select Anthem members.